Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sick

Im currently sick..high fever lar~ 39 celcius...shit man...really kanasai lar..suddenly sick ler.... but from getting sick..i realise something....

sat morning...my dad came into my room...and touch my forehead... he say "wah..why so warm wan...r u ok?" than i said..."mayb fever lar...feel like vomiting le" than my dad say lets go to consult the doctor... doctor say i "yit hei" very "hot air"..hahahaa...nid to drink more water and stuff...i have never feel this weak be4... once i consult the doctor...i eat medicine...and straight away sleep sleep and sleep... sleep like i nvr sleep be4.... hahaha... and my dad..mum and sis... constantly come in every 1 hour and ask me... " r u ok?" to be honest..i really feel very touch lar... i really hope that i wil get well soon...

"mayb im not so invincible afterall??"

No comments:

Post a Comment