Friday, April 17, 2009

Emo emo emo and EMO!!

To be honest...this week is the worst week that i have ever encounter in my whole life....The reason is because...in juz 1 week..i saw few of my close friends..CRY infront of me....yea..i did said the word CRY!!!!

Monday - Nth happen to be frank...cause "AKU TIDAK PERGI KE SEKOLAH!!"...reason??? ok lar...i wake up late...and i really dun feel like goin to school that day due to some reasons...that really spoil my mood...



TUesday - erm~ i dun knw wat happen that day...juz another tiring day in school..thats all!!!



WEdnesday- 2day is rather interesting..becaue me and my classmates went to sport complex to play badminton and ping pong..we play from 3pm to 7 pm!!!! yea 4 hours of sports... so GILA BABI tired lor i tel u....and stil now my muscle stil feel very very the pain and very very the "SOUR"...hahaha...and oh yea...my BUTT....very pain lar....hope got some1 help to massage than BEST lar~ hahaha..juz jk lar~

Yoon HUng's theory - "those who knows how to play ping pong are usually a noob in school" agree or disagree? ur choice^^


Thursday- 2day is the worst day of my life... in the morning... my close friend..cry infront of me..during pure math lecture..haiz...i act dun really und why my friend will cry wan...but i got try my best to comfort her lar...but pls dun cry in front of me again ar~ coz i wil be very scared and dun knw wat to do wan ler... k? than in the afternoon... during applied maths tuitorial...i saw my another friend cry again... and i mean..really cry until very GENG tat type... i see those tears drop like TAP water only ler...she is a very strong girl...this is the 1st time i see her break down... to be honest i really dun knw wat that i can do...to stop u from crying...but i juz try my best to comfort u~ and also pls dun cry again ler~ cry alot EASY OLD lar...hahaha... than after class we went nandos...act at 1st i really dun feel like goin..reason is bcoz im too tired..wanna go home sleep..but after MY FRIENDS... LURING attack...i give in and join them...hahaha.. but than... i was BOOM by them in nandos..hahaha...all boom me the same thing~ whole gang boom me alone..i very cham wan lar~T.T

FRiday - 2day..basically is our ALL GUYS sing k session..we went to red box in lowyat.. we are in box 6... we have a little competition there...SINGING cOMEPETITION!! suggested by VIn zai..haha... overall we have a very nice time there..really!!! we sing our hearts out tat day...sing until our voice also become AH du....

*Im sorry for wat i have did to u...and i promise that i will pay more attention to u... u will not feel neglected from now on... pls dun be sad..ur part of our gang..and ur IMPORTANT!!! pls dun think that urself is not important... really..i do mean it...im really sorry..

SAturday - went to college with my dad 2day... to sort some things out.. PROBLEM SOLVED!!


* I really hope ur not lying to me...bcoz i really really hate liars..and i wil not forgive liars... u really hope wat u told me is the truth.. pls dun disappoint me..and others which care for u... dun betray my trust for u...pls pls pls!"

No comments:

Post a Comment