Friday, April 10, 2009

Outing with my classmates

On the 9th April 2009..me and my classmates went for a class trip to times square!!! WE went

sing k and watch movie..watch FAST AND FURIOUS 4.. this movie... 1 word lar~

BORING
..i nearly fall asleep and faint in the cinema... this movie really not nice compare

the previous 3...why??

This is why:

1) the car is not as yeng as the previous 3 episode
2) there is no leng lui for me to see this time...so few hot chicks compare to the previous 3 episode
3) the story is basically....BORING!!!!


WE started off with a 4 hours sing k session in GReenbox..than we go watch movie la...i dun wan to elaborate more already..let the picture do the talking k?^^





I seriously dun understand WTF im doin there lar~


These are the chicks of the day...




DOin 18SX thing in Green bOx





Another lame pose by me~




























Honestly this is the best picture ever taken






My feeling about this post

This is the "happy moments" that i have with my SN9G classmates... this is juz part of

it..i have alot more to share if i were to continue my post..i have got into this class for like 1

year...and all these friends have certainly took a huge part of my life now...reason is because.im

seeing them 5 days a week..sometimes 6 days.. and 48 hours per week!!! so u can see..how

frequent i see them..to be exact they took 48% of my life already..thats show how important

they are..hahahaa... but...try to think further...on 9thApril 2010...which is next year..do u think

we can stil keep in touch..sing k...watch movie...CCing...talk crap...share

secrets
..gossip...and eat pizza hut together?? my answer..i really DON

KNOW
... i really hope we can stil keep in touch...and stil be friends...but i cant predict the

future..so i really dun knw wat wil happen...after our A LVL course..i think we all will go different

path...and work for our life and our future...we will surely lost contact and than after that.. new

friends come again.."FRIEND COMES AND FRIEND GO" so..what i would like

to say is.. i would prefer to appreciate them and have fun with them now.. as i really enjoy my

time now..i enjoy it very much... so pls dun have any misunderstanding or arguement with ur

friend..because there is juz like 6 months plus than i think we wont meet each other anymore...

so.. APPRECIATE the Friendship YOU have now...don waste

time and energy angrying them..and argue with them..to me..thats a waste of time!!


Cally's top secret!

2day cally send me home...so on the way...we chat about something..hahahaha!! Cally tell me the "attribute" that she would like to have on her "ideal" guy...

1) Good looking...duh~ which girl dun like tis???
2) Cute....
3) Good sense of Humour
4) OUtspoken...
5) CAring...
6) Good in studying....
7) Romantic....
8) Have attitude....


After u guys see this...i knw..ur reaction will be "wah!! so many meh~" yea i know..cally is greedy...hahahaha!! so if u think u have the following attribute..pls inform me..i will arrange u for an interview with Miss CAlly...thx~~^^


END "Friends come and friends go"- THis is a reality sad to say=(

No comments:

Post a Comment