Thursday, March 19, 2009

Memories

Since majority of my classmates have a blog..so i also start 1 for the fun of it..hehex~to share some of my personal life...but..i would like to start off with things happen LAST TIME...

Let me show u some picture of me in secondary school...

From left: ME!!!!! my bestie for 6 years and Aaron...(we are having combine boards day at tat time) *sai hong wanna say something at tat time but the pic is taken...wahahahaha

If all of u all dun know..i am actually a librarian last time...BANGGA!!!!!



From left : Hew zhen(my 8 years bestie)..Aaron again the photographer.. Adrian..and me wit the PATHETIC look...

-We often go out together that time..every friday cause school end damn early that day..usually is our movie day or yam cha day~so young than learn how to CAMWHORE in toilet d~influence by HEW ZHEN..haha..who can guess where is this toilet??? mystery gift will be given out by me if u get it right!!!


-You all see lar...toilet again~and this time..green box's toilet..after the sing k session we all go toilet to take pic..so many pose..and alot funny things happen during that time.."BARCHELOR"S LIFE" note: sai hong is changing position because he say his right face is more HANDSOME..i stil rmb the sentence till now ler~


- This is my secondary gang..and usually we will hang out together...and do...stupid stuff like you can above..=.= Note: we didnt really point the middle finger!!! juz playing..pls see carefully~we r stil good boys^^

- we all went back to attend our beloved maths teacher PN CHEN...i really do enjoy during her class..cause every time she come in....HAPPY HOUR!!! spot me if u can!!

-This 2 pics is taken when my "beloved" school is hosting the MALAYSIA BIGGEST CHESS COMPETITION in mid valley exibition hall..overall i think not bad lar~ afterall we get the record...hahaha..i think when my college mates see these photo surely their 1st impression will be.."Wah! jian shen...you damn NOOB lar~" yea..i admit..im noob=.=
-Me and Keh bin aka botak bin aka RUBBISH BIn..hahahaa..look at our 2 bangga face..wuiyoh~~5Kensett goalkeepers at that time.. famous dou sei~
-Me and hew zhen in our librarian annual dinner... purposely go buy a new shirt ler at that time.. *i told u all lar~ hew zhen is the 1 that teach me to take photo in toilet wan~

I think thats about it~ i will end here...be4 that show u all my most recent photo~i dun really cam whore.. so i only can show you all this photo^^ pls visit my blog often yea~if I can overcome my laziness to write!!^^

2 comments: